What Makes Us Unique?
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum that supports the social, emotional, physical, intellectual and language development
- Curriculum prepares your child for school
- Age appropriate materials
- Hands-on learning experiences
- Organized environment that facilitates effective instruction in all developmental areas
- Well designed classrooms
- Outdoor play and Indoor gym room
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Trained early childhood teachers with expertise and experience
- Supportive partnership with parents
- Flexible hours
- Half Day, Full Day, and Extended Hours
Little Bear Kollege Preschool and Learning Center offers a curriculum designed specifically to meet the needs of our children, while enhancing their learning experience in the classroom.
- Age appropriate
- Well designed
Our Directors are certified by the Department of Early Education and Care as Director I and II. They also hold Early Childhood licenses issued by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
Our lead teachers are certified by the Department of Early Education and Care as Lead Preschool Teachers.
Our teaching professionals are qualified through the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care, and they complete a required amount of training per year, covering all areas of early childhood education.